Hi, I am yanchuan (you can call me yc). I am a first year LTI PhD student from Singapore. You can find out more about me at http://www.yanchuan.sg.
I am interested in learning structured prediction techniques to help in NLP tasks.
For September deadline:
- Amir Globerson, Terry Y. Ko, Xavier Carreras, Michael Collins. 2007. Exponentiated Gradient Algorithms for Log Linear Structured Prediction. In ICML 2007
- Alan Ritter, Sam Clark, Mausam, Oren Etzioni. 2011. Named Entity Recognition in Tweets: An Experimental Study. In EMNLP 2011
- Jenny Rose Finkel and Christopher Manning. 2009. Nested Named Entity Recognition. In EMNLP 2009
- Dekang Lin and Xiaoyun Wu. 2009. Phrase Clustering for Discriminative Learning. In ACL 2009
For Nov 2 deadline:
- Ben Taskar, Dan Klein, Michael Collins, Daphne Koller, and Chris Manning. Max-margin Parsing. In EMNLP 2004
- CYK Parsing method
For Nov 30 deadline: