Class Meeting for 10-707 9/8/2010
From Cohen Courses
Jump to navigationJump to search
Introduction, History, and Techniques for Named Entity Recognition (NER)
- Information Extraction, S. Sarawagi, FnT Databases, 1(3), 2008. A survey of information extraction work, aimed mainly at a DB/IR audience.
- Information Extraction: Distilling Structured Data from Unstructured Text, McCallum, ACM Queue 2005. A shorter survey, aimed at a more general audience.
- Email Katie (email@example.com) and ask her to set up a wiki account for you - use your andrew id as the username.
- Go to http://malt.ml.cmu.edu/mw
- Go to your user page and add
- Your real name & a link to your home page
- Who you are and what you hope to get out of the class (Let me know if you’re just auditing)
- Any special skills you have, research interests that you have, related projects you have been or might be working on, etc.
- Create a link to this page in the list below: