Class Meeting for 10-802 02/24/2011
From Cohen Courses
Jump to navigationJump to search
- Chang, J., and D. M Blei. 2009. Relational topic models for document networks. In Proc. of Conf. on AI and Statistics (AISTATS’09).
- Chang, J., J. Boyd-Graber, and D. M Blei. 2009. Connections between the lines: augmenting social networks with text. In Proceedings of the 15th ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining, 169–178.
- Wang, X., L. Tang, H. Gao, and H. Liu. n.d. Discovering Overlapping Groups in Social Media. ICDM 2010.
- Dietz, L. 2010. Inferring Shared Interests from Social Networks. In NIPS Workshop on Computational Social Science and the Wisdom of Crowds.
- Elson, D. K, N. Dames, and K. R McKeown. 2010. Extracting social networks from literary fiction. In Proceedings of the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics, 138–147.
- Lin, C. X, B. Zhao, Q. Mei, and J. Han. 2010. PET: a statistical model for popular events tracking in social communities. In Proceedings of the 16th ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining, 929–938.
- Lu, C., X. Hu, X. Chen, J. R Park, T. T He, and Z. Li. 2010. The topic-perspective model for social tagging systems. In Proceedings of the 16th ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining, 683–692.
- Paul, Michael J, ChengXiang Zhai, and Roxana Girju. 2010. Summarizing contrastive viewpoints in opinionated text. In Proceedings of the 2010 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing, 66–76. EMNLP '10. Stroudsburg, PA, USA: Association for Computational Linguistics. http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1870658.1870665.
- Rao, D., D. Yarowsky, A. Shreevats, and M. Gupta. 2010. Classifying latent user attributes in twitter. In Proceedings of the 2nd international workshop on Search and mining user-generated contents, 37–44.
- Efron, M. 2004. Cultural orientation: Classifying subjective documents by cociation analysis. In AAAI Fall Symposium on Style and Meaning in Language, Art, and Music.