Class meeting for 10-605 Review session for final
This is one of the class meetings on the schedule for the course Machine Learning with Large Datasets 10-605 in Fall 2017.
Information on presentations
- Each team will have 5 minutes to present (plus 2 minutes for questions).
- Chris Collin's team is doing multiple projects so they have 7 minutes to present.
- You should send your slides to Rose by 10am Tuesday morning, and plan on using her laptop to present.
- Ben Parr will use his laptop so he can show a video.
Information on the final
There will not be a lecture review for the final. For general tips, you should look over my slides from the midterm review session. The exam is closed book but you can take in two sheets of 8.5x11" or A4 paper (front and back). The exam is 80 minutes, in PH 100 for everyone, at the usual class time.
Practice questions (some questions removed, so these don't exactly reflect the length of the exam):
- practice questions for final, 2014.
- practice questions for final, 2015.
- practice questions for final, 2016.
The final is cumulative (but about 75-80% will be from after the midterm) so some of the questions on the midterms are also relevant:
It's also good to review the quizzes, and the review points on the web pages for the lectures.