From Cohen CoursesJump to navigationJump to search
I am Anuj, a second year Masters student at the LTI. Here is my homepage. I am working on Social Media Analysis at the SAILING LAB. My interests are Machine Learning and Information Retrieval.
In this course I want to learn different machine learning techniques for structured prediction.
- A simple named entity extractor using AdaBoost (Sep)
- (Online) Subgradient Methods for Structured Prediction (Sep)
- Dependency Networks for Inference, Collaborative Filtering, and Data Visualization (Sep)
- Hierarchical Sequential Learning for Extracting Opinions and their Attributes (Sep)
- A generative constituent-context model for improved grammar induction (Oct)
- Supervised grammar induction using training data with limited constituent information (Oct)
- Subgradient (Nov)
- Dependency Network (Nov)