From Cohen CoursesJump to navigationJump to search
Who am I and why am I here?
I'm an undergrad in the CS department. I'm really interested in natural language tasks, especially question answering. I'm taking this class because I want to learn about the latest ideas in NLP.
- MUC datasets - September
- Gimpel and Smith, NAACL 2010 - September
- Koo et al, ACL 2008 - September
- Brown clustering - September
- Chambers and Jurafsky, ACL 2010 - October (correction for using a dataset in September)
- Pereira and Riley, 1997 - October
- Latent Dirichlet Allocation - October
- Dreyer and Eisner, EMNLP 2006 - November
- Saul and Pereira, EMNLP 1997 - November