From Cohen CoursesJump to navigationJump to search
I'm Avneesh, a second year PhD student in ECE & LTI. I'm taking this class because it's quite pertinent to my research interests.
You can find more info on my page, including a picture.
Proposed project: Training SMT Systems with Latent Structural SVM
Please grade write-ups under Papers and Methods.
- A.Subramanya & J.Bilmes, EMNLP 2008: Soft-Supervised Learning for Text Classification (Sept 30 deadline)
- M.W. Chang, V. Srikumar, D. Goldwasser, D. Roth, ICML 2010: Structured Output Learning with Indirect Supervision (Sept 30 deadline)
- P. Blunsom, T. Cohn, M. Osborne, ACL 2008: A Discriminative Latent Variable Model for Statistical Machine Translation (Oct 31 deadline)
- S.Kok, C.Brockett, NAACL/HLT 2010: Hitting the Right Paraphrases in Good Time (Nov 30 deadline)
- C.Dyer, J.Clark, A.Lavie, N.Smith, ACL 2011: Unsupervised Word Alignment with Arbitrary Features (Nov 30 deadline)
- Alternating Minimization (Sept 30 deadline)
- Measure Propagation (Sept 30 deadline)
- L-BFGS (Oct 31 deadline)