Who am I and Why I am here
I am a 2nd year LTI Masters student. I am working on protein-protein interaction prediction. In my 1st year I worked on learning privacy preferences of users of location sharing application and finding clusters of users with similar preferences.
I am fascinated by the content of the course. I hope to apply what I learn in this class to my research area.
- Hierarchical Sequential Learning for Extracting Opinions and their Attributes -- write up 9/30
- Ranking Algorithms for Named-Entity Extraction: Boosting and the Voted Perceptron -- write up 9/30
- Use of Support Vector Machines in Extended Named Entity Recognition -- write up 11/2
- Robust Risk Minimization based Named Entity Recognition System -- write up 11/2
- Miwa 2009 a rich feature vector for protein protein interaction extraction from multiple corpora -- write up 11/30
- Talukdar 2006 a context pattern induction method for named entity extraction -- write up 11/30